Re: hybrid graphics-linux info

Thanks fnord0,

Can you please submit a bug report using this command:

apport-bug linux-image-generic

Then once the bug has been created, attach these files:

dmesg > dmesg.log
sudo lspci -vvnn > lspci.vvnn.txt
cat /proc/version > proc.version.txt
uname -a > uname.txt
lsmod > lsmod.txt
sudo dmidecode > dmidecode.txt
/var/log/syslog
/var/log/kern.log.0
/var/log/kern.log

Then report back with the bug URL via the mailing list:
hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance