2.6.34 kernels and switcheroo

Hi,

I see that vgaswitcheroo has been merged into the main kernel, congrats.
Although I tried to use it and it doesn't seem to work for me...

I have an asus u30jc, which means I have the intel/nvidia combination.

>From what I read, the file under
/sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch - should exist if ATPX detected over
than 2 graphic cards. But I can't find it.

I tested with both the 2.6.34-RC7 and daily build of May 12th, nothing.

I do have two different graphics cards though, as seen by entering this
command :

lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 12)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation Device 0a72 (rev a2)

Where can I go from there ?

Thanks!

Julien-Charles