Asus UL80Vt hybrid graphics

Hi members of the hybrid graphics linux team,

I have an ASUS UL80Vt with Intel X4500 and Nvidia G210M and have archlinux
(kde) installed.
I'm now using the open-source intel driver.  There is a small program called
nvidia_g210m_acpi in the community repo to power off the discrete video
card. (by doing modprobe)

I am not a programmer, but can X be configured to use two sets of config
files?  Maybe we can do this way: substitute the original x config file with
one that incorporates nvidia, then blacklist intel driver in modprobe,
reboot and have discrete video card working properly.  In the same way we
can get Intel card working.  Is it possible?
Best regards,
Tony Ren