vgaswitcheroo test report

I've tested vgaswitcheroo from the instructions here:
http://asusm51ta-with-linux.blogspot.com/

Works fine, except when I close the lid on my laptop, the system hangs when
I go to reopen it again, ONLY IF I have switched to the Radeon Mobility HD
3470 card from the intel card.
As far as minor issues go, the screen flickers when I reopen w/o changing
cards, I get an occasional flash. Plymouth doesn't work, but I don't care
about it, and it's not your fault.

system product name: 2764CTO
system version: ThinkPad T400
VGA Info:
*00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series
Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:2a42] (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: ATI Technologies Inc Mobility
Radeon HD 3400 Series [1002:95c4] (rev ff) (prog-if ff)*

My DSDT.dsl is attached.

Thank you for developing this kernel module! It's amazing, and extremely
useful to me.