Re: Are DSDT files still wanted? and what next?

There is 2 or 3 open fronts right now:

https://launchpad.net/~hybrid-graphics-linux

The biggest challenge is for someone to take on the proof-of-concept
PRIME code that David Airlie started a while ago.

Then there is acpi_call module which could be enhanced to take
parameters. The author says it's also useful to spend time debuggin
ACPI calls in Windows 7 (with the MSDN-activated debugger mode) so
that we know more of the ACPI behaviour of optimus laptops and
experiment with acpi_call with parameter calling in Linux.

Then nouveau-pm project also needs people to dump useful info and
report it to the author.

Cheers