Re: Asus EEEPC 1215N

Just to keep 1215N owners informed (and the general interested guys out
there :) ) I just added these to the script:

\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.DGPS
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.HDAC
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.HREG
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.NHDA
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.OWAK
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.P3MO
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.SHDA
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0.VREG
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0._PS0
\_SB.PCI0.P0P4.GFX0._ROM

None reduced the power consumption :(
$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state
present:                 yes
capacity state:          ok
charging state:          discharging
present rate:            1310 mA
remaining capacity:      2591 mAh
present voltage:         11152 mV

if it worded, it should be draining between 8 and 10Watts, but it is
draining around 14.6Watts...

When I do have time, I'll give it another shot!