Re: Asus 1215N success

Great work Pete! And thanks for sharing! :)

I was crying out loud to find time in order to turn off the NV GPU! Many
thanks!

Btw, how's the average power consumption in linux without the NV GPU?

I'll try to test this on my 1215N in a few hours, i'll reply my experience
then :)

Thanks once again for the great work Pete ;)