Re: Q330 nvidia Shutdown

Marco Maso(demind@xxxxxxxxx)15:02, Mon 22 Nov 10:
> This is exactly what I did and nothing changed...very high value
> before, the same high value after.

Agreed! :(

I don't see any change, with that or some more keys I have been trying with.
I think a good way could be to *change* the DSDT to make it work, as
Adolfo pointed out.

BTW, _DOD is supposed to "enumerate", not change the state.

Looking at ACPI spec. version 4.0a one should use ._DSS to change state.

So far in the DSDT.dsl I have found ._DSS (all working) to set on or off
"pieces" like LCD, DVI, TV and CRT1. Also, ._DSS needs an argument,
which is "0" (0x0 maybe) to say "OFF".

False alarm, I am sorry,

marco

--