Re: Success on Asus EeePC 1015PN

Quentin, this is a temporary good way to bypass the reboot-problem I
haven't thought about, thx.

Albert, I think Windows Optimus setting will be reset to ion-only
since this is what happens if you do nothing but reboot to windows.
I can't verify this because I'm at university but when I get home I'll
test it and correct myself if I was wrong.

Interestingly there is a "keep this setting on every start" checkbox
in the asus graphic card switch tool which could be a hint that the
optimus-mode has to be reset on every boot somehow (for the following
boot?).

Follow ups