Re: Success on Asus EeePC 1015PN

Oups… i've answered to Albert, but not to the list… Here is the message :

I've just tested it :

I've booted on windows, set the Optimus mode, then rebooted on windows to
check it, it was active.
I've rebooted on Fedora, managed to switch the ION off, then switched it on,
rebooted on windows, and it was in ION only mode.
So it doesn't set Optimus back, we've to find another acpi_call…