mySn Schenker XMG A500 deactivating Nvidia GPU

Hi
I'm writing here because I've got an urgent problem with my new mySn
Schenker XMG A500. (Intel i5-560M, Nvidia 425M)

When operating under Linux both GPUs are running and correspondingly
consuming power. As this is intended to be a portable device and the
battery charge is decreasing rapidly, this is an unacceptable condition
for me.

So if I can't find a solution within the remaining 9 days of revocation,
I will have to send it back.

The submitted bugreport incl. DSDT.dsl:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/312756/comments/376

Please have a look at it and give a comment which ahci commands could be
working to switch the Nvidia GPU off (the only thing I REALLY need)
Or if there's a chance that a workaround will be found.

Thanks a lot!

Florian Mauracher