nVidia 310m and Intel Integrated Graphics on MSI CX 623

lspci -nn | grep -i vga

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] (rev 02)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation GT218 [GeForce
310M] [10de:0a70] (rev a2)

This is the answer to the upper command. I know Optimus  technology is not
going to work, but how can I force my nVidia to work? I want only the nVidia
working, without the integrated graphics.

No matter what drivers I install for it, I always get the well known Black
Screen.

I can't select the nVidia from the BIOS so I read this problem can be solved
using a custom EDID file. Check this out

The problem is that the above topic is about Sony notebooks and I have a MSI
CX623.

Waiting for a solution from you guys!

Have a nice day!