Asus N53J: how to deactivate Intel chipset (and keep nVidia)?

Hello everybody!

I just bought an Asus N53Jf (because it was nVidia based and I thought
it was reliable...), and now I'm stuck with using Intel basic chipset
on Ubuntu!

To be honest, I don't care about Optimus, I don't care about being
able to switch from one chipset to another: I just want to be able to
use the nVidia GPU instead of the Intel's one (mainly to play HD
films).

Do you know if there is any way to deactivate the Intel chip, so that
I can install nVidia drivers on Ubuntu and use nVidia as main graphic
card/GPU?
I had a look in the bios and I cannot find such an option.

On your main page you say "Only specific laptop models are able to
switch to pre-Windows7 "compatible" BIOS mode so that the OS can see
the nvidia graphics card. This is the only way to load the nvidia
binary drivers so far". I hope I can find a way to apply this to my
new laptop!

Thanks in advance!

--
Pierre Equoy