Now, how to setup my Asus eee 1015PN?

Hi guys,

one of my friends told me, that u guys know how to switch off the ion
card of my 1015PN. Can u please show me how to do this?

Yesterday, i replaced the original HDD with my old SSD from my broken
notebook, to setup Linux without destroying the original Windows. I
installed Arch with Nouveau driver to get X11 working.

This morning i found your blog, but there i didn't  found the
information how to set up my netbook. Then i found some emails in the
archive of this mailing list about some acpi calls, but there was no
/proc/acpi/call until i installed it the git repo u mentioned. I think
the acpi calls are working but i can't achieve the effect i want.
Because my goal is to save energy.

Now how to set up my netbook to use the intel video card?

By the way:
> echo "\AMW0.DSTS 0x90013" > /proc/acpi/call
> cat /proc/acpi/call
gives me:
> 0x30002
and not