Asus N64J

Hi the list. I have an Asus N64Jv with the Intel/Nvidia Optimus system
and basics knowledge of Linux. I don't understand well all the commands
to progress in this work, so I just made copy/paste commands.

ted@Vj-Workstation-3:~$ sudo dmidecode -s system-product-name
N61Jv
ted@Vj-Workstation-3:~$ sudo dmidecode -s system-version
1.0
ted@Vj-Workstation-3:~$ lspci -vnnn | perl -lne 'print if /^\d+\:.+(\[\S
+\:\S+\])/' | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Core
Processor Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] (rev 12) (prog-if
00 [VGA controller])
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation GT216
[GeForce GT 325M] [10de:0a35] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

I don't know if this strange or normal, on my laptop it is wrote X64J
and in the system

Here is the DSDT.dsl
http://www.box.net/shared/9t4fyjn890

I aslso tried the acpi_call git but makes the system not responding
except the mouse.
Here is the return before freezing.

Trying /_SB.PCI0.P0P1.VGA._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.P0P2.VGA._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB_.PCI0.OVGA.ATPX: failed
Trying /_SB_.PCI0.OVGA.XTPX: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.P0P3.PEGP._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.P0P1.PEGP._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.MXR0.MXM0._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.PEG1.GFX0._OFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.PEG1.GFX0.DOFF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.XVR0.Z01I.DGOF: failed
Trying /_SB.PCI0.PEGR.GFX0._OFF: works!

And finally, may this help.
The dmesg log
http://www.box.net/shared/obfkmhtsln

I don't know what the next step. I don't have any related options in my
BIOS. I tried with the UEFI option enable. It takes more time to not
have a non reacting system but it looks like a random situation. Here is
the dmesg log with this option: http://www.box.net/shared/9642jaq0a6
 Actually I'm looking for working with the nvidia gpu card, is there a
hope in this way?