Re: 1215n

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 13:31 +0100, Jaromil wrote:

> i've cloned the acpi_call repository and compiled the module
> succesfully, but the test_off.sh script doesn't matches the call for
> an asus 1215n laptop to switch off the nvidia Optimus on this laptop.

Which repository? :) There are two, one (mine) at
https://github.com/mkottman/acpi_call, and a fork from Pete Eberlain at
https://github.com/peberlein/acpi_call

> peeking into the git history of the repository i've found an
> asus1215n.sh script:
> does anyone knows why this script is removed in the current HEAD of
> the repository and if its operation is effectively switching on/off
> the Optimus mechanism?

That must be my fault, I was merging his changes by hand, and I forgot
to include the files that he made.

I fixed that in my repo, thanks for report.