Re: owner of Dell please read

Actually not. i ran the acpi_call thing and it managed to turn off the
discrete graphics. thats all the success i had.

but i had a motherboard replacement and on the new board, by accident or
luck, the integrated graphics just does not show. unless it is somehow
connected to me not having installed graphics drivers in windows...