Re: Switchable graphics: proprietary ATI drivers support.

Unfortunately this seems not to be my case, here is the  output I get:

$ sudo update-alternatives --config gl_conf
[sudo] password for steven:
There are 1 choices for the alternative gl_conf (providing
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/GL.conf).

  Selection    Path                      Priority   Status
  0            /usr/lib/mesa/ld.so.conf   500       auto mode
* 1            /usr/lib/mesa/ld.so.conf   500       manual mode

Press enter to keep the current choice[*], or type selection number: ^C

$ ls -l /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 417992 2010-09-16 20:26
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so

Thanks