video_switch tool

Hello all together,

I am new on this mailing lists and have a question (of course):

This is defined on https://github.com/mkottman/acpi_call:

The status after a call can be read back from /proc/acpi/call:
* 'not called' - nothing to report
* 'Error: <description>' - the call failed
* '0xNN' - the call succeeded, and returned an integer
* '"..."' - the call succeeded, and returned a string
* '{0xNN, ...}' - the call succeeded, and returned a buffer

So my question is now, if I switch off/on the card and read from
/proc/acpi/call, I see for the first time :"0x0/0x1/.

If I read from it again, I get "not called" in every case.

So is it now off/on or what is happening, maybe someone can fix this?

I don't know if that is the function that handle it:

static int acpi_proc_read(char *page, char **start, off_t off,
    int count, int *eof, void *data)
{
    int len = 0;

    if (off > 0) {