[HP Pavilion DM4 1162sf] Core i5 + Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5470 problems...

Good afternoon,

Just to know if someone have the same problem as me with this configuration
(core i5 + Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5470) with recents kernel (at least 2.6.37
and 2.6.38).

I have random kernel panic at boot so I have to blacklist radeon driver (or
no compiling it...) to have a system usable (so no vga_switcheroo...).

Enclosed, the trace (not in text format as they don't exists because of
kernel panic at system start...).

I so use a 2.6.32 kernel with acpi_call (with sometimes strange result like
: "process stopped" after lauching echo '\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._OFF' >
/proc/acpi/call) and no possibilty to check is battery is less used (acpi is
buggy in this model...)

Last 11.3 fglrx driver allow me to start X but is buggy : applications
aren't usable in fullscreen mode (*Glitches)*

Is someone have an idea to solves my problem(s), I will thanks him !

Best regards,

--
Authesserre Samuel
FRANCE