Re: acpi_call on Lenovo C200 GT218

Regardless of power usage, it seems that I cannot get the nvidia ION GPU to work unless I disable the intel chip. As it is now, the nvidia driver does not see any monitor connected to it, even after a reboot with blacklisted i915 driver. This is an all-in-one PC and it does not have any other video output ports, only the integrated DFP. (and of course, no settings in BIOS)

Chloe