Re: HP Pavilion DM4 1162sf

Hi,

Thanks for feedback but unfortunately, its not the case :(

It always gives bad informations, that's why Windows and linux software
can't gives me remaining time in this laptop (when I see it, I double check
on Windows to be sure....).
I tried to correct my DSDT (that is full of errors...) but didn't success to
have better result (worst, after modification, brightness button didn't work
anymore...)

I have lot of trouble with this laptop, I didn't check for linux
compatibilty because I thought linux will manages all problem (I use linux
since last 10 years and it's the first time I can't solve problems...)

After few tuning, I have usable system (except regarding graphical drivers
and this bad battery indication...)

In all case, thanks for feedback.

BR,

--