Re: intel/nvidia nouveau working with github.com/awilliam module

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
<willysr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tested the awilliam module on my ASUS UL80VT, but i couldn't find
> any /sys/kernel/debug/switcheroo directory

/sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo (note the *vga*)

If it's still not there, post your dmesg.

> i have mounted /sys/kernel/debug with debugfs and i do have
> /sys/kernel/debug/ directory, but not the switcheroo
>
> another questions, how do i switch to NVidia after i installed all the
> modules configuration files are in place?

See the README:

echo DIS > /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch

(or DDIS for delayed switch)

If you're talking proprietary nvidia, definitely see the README.  Thanks,

Alex