Re: intel/nvidia nouveau working with github.com/awilliam module

> I don't see any evidence that asus-switcheroo is getting loaded there.
>  Do you find it in lsmod?

This what confuses me
I have done all the thing in the Makefile (i have to adjust it with
Slackware's way) and the only thing i couldn't find is to add it to
initramfs
in Slackware, we use initrd, but when i tried to make a new initrd
with nouveau module, it failed to load

Is it possible to load asus-switcheroo module after the system boot up
by putting it into /etc/rc.d/rc.modules ? (this is where all modules
are supposed to be loaded in Slackware)

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
Personal Blog : http://willysr.blogspot.com