Re: Wiki

The DSDT.dsl files are all in this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lpbugreporter/+bug/752542

I wrote a small perl script to look for tokens in all the dsls:

https://github.com/avilella/acpi_call/blob/master/query_dsdt.pl

perl query_dsdt.pl -d ./alldsdts/ | sort -nk1 | less
# or:
perl query_dsdt.pl -d ./alldsdts/ -tokens VGA:EGP:OFF:ON | sort -nk1 | less

But what would be cool is an ACPI syntax parser to compare all the dsl
files to fish out more complicated cases, like the Alienware _PS3
calls with parameters which could be buried with different method
names in other models.

Cheers