Re: some hybrid linux hack (rather dirty)

On 2011-05-01, Florian Berger wrote:
> finally i browsed for some X-programming tutorials and
> somehow plugged together this bit of XShm code (windump.c
> - also see attachment) that enables me to copy content
> from my nvidia desktop into a window of my intel desktop
> at acceptable speed (of course depending on the load of
> the system).

Congratulations on working out how to do that, impressive
hacking for a first timer dabbling with Xlib. It's so ugly
it's almost beautiful :)

If you have the time and inclination it would be good if you
could push this code into Github.com so others could also
easily hack on it and expand on the concept.

--markc