Re: Wiki

Awesome idea Tyler!

I want to help anyway I can... so... if hosting, and a DB, is needed I can set that up if someone already has a domain they want to use... or I can see about getting a domain if need be. I maybe even able to assist with the site development, however someone else would have to take care of a major part of it. I do not see why a small web form could be made that would allow others to search a DB for info. Also we can see about setting up another web form for users to submit their HW information as well. Thoughts?

Sadly I don't have a lot of time to test this on my Dell Vostro 3700. But from what I gather, it works with ArchLinux with the 2.6.38 kernel. Hit Jonathan MASSUCHETTI up for direction if interesting in running Arch on the Vostro 3700. He gave me a ton of help but sadly I had to abandon my personal efforts... work took priority.

BTW Jonathan... thanks for the help!

Thank you,
Johnathan

Email:		johnathan_morlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx