Re: Testers needed - intel/nvidia nouveau working with github.com/awilliam module

Hi Guys,

I have Asus K42JV laptop and I wrote to support earlier but they said me that
I cant to use my laptop with nvidia card on Linux.

Your asus-switcheroo program will be the solution on my problem ?
I can use only integrated intel card now :(

Thanks,
Robert