Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! Using my Nvidia card in my Alienware M11X R2!!!

Didnt get to try any tests. Upon reboot I ended up with a mirrored desktop.
It is like I am behind the screen everything is literally backwards. Tonight
I am going to remove the xorg.conf get the machine back up and see if I can
see why this happened. I just wondered if anyone else has had similar
results.

Thanks,

Matt