Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! Using my Nvidia card in my Alienware M11X R2!!!

On 04.05.2011 16:27, Matthew Chambers wrote:
> Didnt get to try any tests. Upon reboot I ended up with a mirrored
> desktop. It is like I am behind the screen
I also get mirrored display but only in some programs in some
situations, and not all of the desktop. :)
But this happens only with the latest ATI that I just downloaded.

Every application is normal but firefox-trunk. I have two firefox
installations.

So if I run this
    MOZ_GLX_IGNORE_BLACKLIST=1 firefox-trunk
will make the client area mirrored, while
    firefox-trunk
runs normal

On the other hand
    MOZ_GLX_IGNORE_BLACKLIST=1 firefox