Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! - More Performance

Hmmm weird...

It has surely given me an improvement in Starcraft II, which is now running fluent...

Seems like some more testing is in order...

Andr? Ventura <andrefv@xxxxxxxxx> skrev:

Hmm, but on Minecraft game the fps are now lower, from about 120 to 60 (
despite having only about 15 fps on intel ;)), and there's some lag (like
there's a delay updating the image position when we move the pointer/mouse).