Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! - More Performance

Hi the List,

just few words,
first, a big thanks to Martin for this great step in Optimus support.
second, I obviously suceed with this trick to launch glxgears with my
Nvidia GT325M on my Asus N61Jv (X64Jv) to 1543.804 FPS.
I tested it on Ubuntu 11.04 on classic desktop manager, don't know if it
is gnome or unity with disable parts. I have also loose transparency
with the Intel card wich seems normal for now.

For the record :
Intel card : PCI:0:2:0
Nvidia card: PCI:1:0:0

and I had to add the
 Option         "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT-0"
line.

Option "UseDisplayDevice" "none" didn't solve the nvidia driver
connection to the display device error.

Hope this will help,

Ted