Re: some hybrid linux hack (rather dirty)

yes sure GPL!!
a stated before i actually wanted to do extend it on my own.
but i think i wont find the time so soon. and for now i can live with
this simple approach.
so id be really happy if you improve it. do whatever you want with this
code. its free as a bird ;)

  -harp1n