Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

Hi all,

It is working on my laptop dell Vostro 3400!. I have some stability issues.
Sometimes it logs me off.  But the rest seems to be working good.
I will let you now more if anything shows up.
Can you suggest me some tests to try the new performance?

Thanks.