Asus K53SV and switcheroo

Hi all,
I have an Asus K53SV (SandyBridge IGP + Nvidia GT540m) with Ubuntu 11.04 x64. I already posted about a problem of the switchoff (acpi_call) script. It works but my system fan starts running at max speed ...... (can't understand why).

So I tried the asus-switcheroo. I'm just interested in switching off the Nvidia card to reduce power consumption. In the readme I can see that the installation can be done running "sudo make" and "sudo make install-ubuntu", but after that I can't find anything in /sys/kernel/debug.

So I tried doing the commands reported in the blog:////
///make/
/modprobe -r nouveau/
/insmod ./asus-switcheroo.ko/
/modprobe nouveau/

After that I found it in /sys/kernel/debug/ so I executed the command: "echo OFF > /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch". Well...after executing it, nothing happened... the power consumption is still high and when I reboot the vgaswitcheroo folder disappears under the /sys/kernel/debug/ folder and
obviously the power consumption is still high.

Any suggestion?
Thanks