Re: About CUDA

Right,

I will be testing this week some sample programs and reporting back. By the way, as far a I know, windows users are stuck with older versions of the nvidia driver right? I remember that I tried to install the latest CUDA framework but I had to use the 3.0, which is not the case for us.
Ok..

Also remember to report your machines make and model, so we can add it to the positiv list... :)

Rui Melo<rmelo@xxxxxxxxx>  skrev:

First of all, thank you Martin for the exelent work. It is really great that
we can develop CUDA under optimus. Finally i can get some work done on my
personal laptop. I will try it and report any issues. thank you again.
Rui Melo