Re: About CUDA

Ok..

Also remember to report your machines make and model, so we can add it to the positiv list... :)

Rui Melo <rmelo@xxxxxxxxx> skrev:

First of all, thank you Martin for the exelent work. It is really great that
we can develop CUDA under optimus. Finally i can get some work done on my
personal laptop. I will try it and report any issues. thank you again.
Rui Melo