Re: bumblebee v1.0 has been released... updated script and new name...

Ok.

Finally got it working. I uninstall all previous intances of the script and
run optirun64 glxgears. Im getting 500-600 FPS using this command. I
selected XV. I dont know what will happen if I change this to jpeg or YUV.

Thanks.