Re: AMD Catalyst 11.4/11.5 issues

Hi,

All fullscreen 3D games seems to be impacted on natty (Xorg 1.10 with
11.4 or 11.5 catalyst drivers).

I have tried :
-chromium-bsu (native)
- supertuxkart (native)
- starcraft 2  (with wine)

If I remember well (I'm on debian right now so can' t do the test), I
succeed to start supertuxkart in fullscreen mode if (and only if) I use
the exact size of my screen (1366x768).

 I have tested with package embedded in natty (was 11.4 in pre release)
and real 11.4 and real 11.5 installed directly with exe (no package
generation as it do not works on 11.4 on my system and didn't try on
11.5...)

Hope this clarify my tests.

Regards,