Bumblebee v.1.2 - CUDA 4 tools working

Le 11/05/2011 23:49, Martin Juhl a écrit :
I'm currently working on Fedora support..

Will probably move on to arch after that..

Hello,

I had just installed Bumblebee on an Asus N61Jv (GEforce 325M)
with Ubuntu 11.4, then downloaded and installed Nvidia CUDA 4rc2 toolkit.
I had followed the advices on launching vglclient and started some of
the graphic demos (fluidsGL, oceanFFT, etc..) :

$ cd NVIDIA_GPU_Computing_SDK/C/bin/linux/release
$ optirun64 ./fluidsGL
[./fluidsGL] starting...
[fluidsGL] - [OpenGL/CUDA simulation] starting...
   OpenGL device is Available
CUDA device [GeForce GT 325M] has 6 Multi-Processors

120 FPs

I have this laptop since one year, it is the first time I can use it do watch
CUDA accelerated applications. Furthermore the approach looks stable
and enough integrated with Nvidia drivers and tools.

Many thanks for these efforts,  Martin and other contributors,

B.