Re: [ANNOUNCE] Build-Your-Own-Switcheroo (byo-switcheroo)

Hy Alex,
I'm trying your new byo-switcheroo module but I have a ununderstanding
about the two switchers.
If I understand well I have to disable asus-switcheroo to make the
byo-switcheroo running?
I finally get the byo-switcheroo manual modprobe successfull but in
normal launch of the system the two switchers launched and the
byo-switcheroo gave a "BYO-switcheroo failed to register handler" error.
But when I put asus-switcheroo and asus_switcheroo in blacklist.conf, it
still appears in lsmod.
If you can give me a clue on this?
Thanks.

Ted

ps: do I need to insert the asus-switcheroo.conf content about intel and
nouveau jprobe into the byo-switcheroo.conf? I already put the nouveau
--ignore-install but not nouveau jprobe.