Re: MSI FX720-001us

Andrew,

You might be able to help by telling me how you did it.
I have acpi_call installed, but I don't know if it works. Also, the strange
codes that seem to identify my nvidia card in bumblebee-disable/enablecard
files, where do I find them? Is there only one or several (ending in _OFF
and _PS2 and such).

thanx,
Matthijs
(ps, I have a lenovo w520, nvidia quadro 1000)