Re: Version 1.6.1 of Bumblebee released

Nevermind, I got it working already. All I did was, in the first place,
install acpi_call which in first place I didn't have, then I tested the
bumblebee-disablecard.m11xr2 and it seemes to work (it said it succeeded). I
can notice around 1 hour of difference with the quirky battery indicator of
Ubuntu. Then I copied and pasted this code inside the bumblebee-disablecard
generic script, as well as the corresponding process for the enabling
script. Finally I copied them to /usr/local/bin, and it works! Thanks a lot
man!