Re: Loading a web java applet with optirun64/bumblebee

Wont launching the browser with optirun work????

Fra: "Héctor Franqui" <hfzorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Til: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: mandag, 30. maj 2011 20:04:57
Emne: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Loading a web java applet with optirun64/bumblebee

One of my primary objectives for enabling the NVIDIA card on Linux is to play a Java-based online game named Runescape. The game has HD graphics which only run well with the NVIDIA turned on, however I'm currently unable to call Java with optirun64. I think this is because Firefox uses the Java plugin as intermediary and so I can't create a shortcut or launcher which calls optirun and Java in order for the later to be accelerated. Any idea on how to call Java using optirun?