Re: Loading a web java applet with optirun64/bumblebee

Nope, I was thinking the same, but I can't activate the OpenGL mode, it
remains on Software mode wihich works kind of laggy. Or perhaps the game
doesn't supports OpenGL with VirtualGL. Just wondering. In Windows I fixed
that by adding Java to the list of programs that runs with Nvidia,
nonetheless in Linux I can't do that since the Firefox plugin seems to call
directly the java executable and doesn't allow any launcher/shortcut that
calls optirun and Java.