Re: Bumblebee

On Saturday 14 May 2011 09:52 PM, Jonas Koekenbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just dropping a quick line with a huge THANK YOU MARTIN!!

Roger that. Same here. THANK YOU MARTIN!

Bumblebee running very very well, proper switching off/starting up of
the card, 10x better performance in glxgears with nvidia card when
compared with intel card.

Dell XPS 15 L502X running Ubuntu Oneiric (yes, 11.10, I'm an Ubuntu
Developer).

FlightGear and other games run really well with optirun.

Thanks Again Martin,

Bilal Akhtar.