Re: Bumblebee

Jonas,

The upgrade technique I use is the following:

Uninstall bumblebee
$ sudo bumblebee-uninstall

Go to your git repository directory
$ cd /path/to/bumblebee

Update the repository
$ git pull

Reinstall bumblebee
$ sudo ./install.sh

However, you sometimes end up with a broken version. To be able to revert to
the previous revision :

Before running "git pull", note down the last commit ID:
$ git log | head -n 1
commit  dd9d01d4b036995f094f79436ef5962062e99e57

If you have a problem after reinstalling, uninstall, checkout the last
working version and reinstall bumblebee :
$ sudo bumblebee-uninstall
$ git checkout dd9d01d4b036995f094f79436ef5962062e99e57
$ sudo ./install.sh

If you checked out a previous working version and want to go back to the
latest :
$ sudo bumblebee-uninstall
$ git checkout master
$ git pull