Arch Linux Bumblebee Wine DirectX problem. Arch Linux (64-bit)

I have huge problem when I'm trying to run any wine application using optirun. I just type: optirun game.exe, and i got this. On intel card its working. GL working in native linux apps. I have using Arch64.

err:ole:CoCreateInstance apartment not initialised
[VGL] WARNING: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled
[VGL]    24-bit visual on the 3D X server :1.  If the application
[VGL] subsequently fails, then make sure that the 3D X server is configured
[VGL]    for 24-bit color and has accelerated 3D drivers installed.
err:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo couldn't initialize OpenGL, expect problems
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
Direct3D8 is not available without OpenGL.
err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
Direct3D8 is not available without OpenGL.

Any ideas?

Michał

Follow ups