Re: Arch Linux Bumblebee Wine DirectX problem. Arch Linux (64-bit)

Mhh may be related with your achitecture (64bit) and teh wine
application architecture (32). The Single Optirun command uses 64 bit
libraries if they are available.
I'll include optirun32 in next versions but you can make the change
yourself to the script:
Copy the file "optirun" under /usr/bin and call it optirun32. Change the
"lib" part of the script with "lib32"

Should do the trick.
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>