Re: Arch Linux Bumblebee Wine DirectX problem. Arch Linux (64-bit)

I've updated bumblebee AUR package a few minutes/hours ago.
Uninstall your current one and try te new one (uninstallation shouldn't
be necessary but i think is safer for now)

And then please report back.
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>